In line with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 from April 27th, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter as “Directive”)
- Having its registered seat at: Francouzská 171/28, 12000 Prague 2 – Vinohrady
- Company Id. No.: 28983599
- Registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 157771
- Web page: http://oxisecret.com
- Contact person for issues regarding processing of personal data: Oksana Chaloupkova
- E-mail address: email@example.com, telephone: +420 608 230 633
(Data protection officer was not named)
(hereinafter as “Administrator”)
- The Administrator is processing Your personal data (hereinafter as “Personal Data” or “Your Personal Data”) necessary to conduct its activities – sale of cosmetic products and provision of cosmetic services and services disrupting the integrity of skin (hereinafter as “Services”) and performance of related services.
- Your personal data is processed by the Administrator for below-mentioned purposes only and on the basis of given legal basis:
- Contract performance (arising from your ordering of Services) and relevant legal obligations;
- Justified interest and protection of rights;
- Your consent (unless there is a different legal prerequisite);
- Personal data is made accessible and handed over in relation to our activities to following third parties (as processors or recipients) and in necessary extent only:
- Administrator’s cooperatives (i.e. particularly beauticians);
- External accounting companies;
- External legal offices;
- Persons providing the Administrator with server, web, cloud or IT services;
- Administrative authorities, public authorities (particularly in relation to a possible inspection at the Administrator).
- Personal data will not be provided to third parties outside of EU and EEC, with the exception of employees and cooperatives of the Administrator (beauticians) coming from outside of the EU and EEC.
- Camera surveillance system is functional on Administrator’s premises (on the premises of Exclusive Beaty Clinic). Individual cameras are located in the entry area, at the reception and in the corridors. The Administrator is monitoring limited areas in order to protect the property against illegal activities of the workers and third parties and also in order to protect the property and health of Administrator’s employees. The main purpose of the camera system is the protection of right and legally given interests of the Administrator (general protection of Administrator’s property, protection against theft, misuse). In line with this Article 13 par. 1 letter d) of the Directive the Administrator declares that the processing is necessary to protect property of the Administrator, employees or other persons or to search for a perpetrator (i.e. processing is necessary to protect the justified interests of the Administrator and other persons).
- The Administrator will process the personal data for the duration of contract validity or for a period necessary for fulfillment of archiving obligations of the Administrator or to protect his justified rights and obligations according to relevant legal regulations, longest however for the duration of 5 years from the completion of the contract, unless agreed otherwise. Camera system recordings will be kept for the period of 90 days, which is the period necessary to uncover possible illegal activities, theft etc. In case of provided consent until such is withdrawn.
- In line with the Regulations relating to protection of personal data (Directive) you have the following rights that you hereby acknowledge:
- RIGHT OF ACCESS to personal data held by the Administrator, which means that you can at any time ask the Administrator for confirmation, whether the personal data relating to you are or are not processed and if so, for what purpose, in what extent, to whom are they accessible, how long will the be processed, whether you have the right to correct them, delete them, limit their processing or raise objections, where was the data obtained, whether automated deciding is done based on your data, including profiling. You also have the right to obtain the copy of your personal data, while the first issue is free of charge, and for further copies the Administrator may require adequate compensation.
- RIGHT TO CORRECTION of Personal data means, that you can ask the Administrator for correction or supplementation of Personal data, if these are incorrect or incomplete.
- RIGHT TO ERASURE of Personal data means that the Administrator must erase your personal data if (i) these are unnecessary for the purposes, for which they were collected or otherwise processes, (ii) you revoke your consent (data was provided based on a consent) and no other reason exists for their processing (iii) you raise objections against processing and there are no other predominant justified reasons for processing (iv) processing is illegal or (v) it is legally required.
- RIGHT TO LIMITATION of processing of Personal data, which means, that until disputable issues around your Personal data is solved, specifically if (i) you dispute the accuracy of Personal data, (ii) processing is illegal, but instead of erasure of Personal data you wish to limit them only, (iii) the Administrator does not use the data for processing anymore, but you do (iv) or if an objection was raised against such processing by you, then the Administrator may have the data stored, but further processing is conditioned by your consent, or provided that these are necessary for determining, execution or defense of legal claims.
- RIGHT TO TRANSFERABILITY which means that you have the right to obtain your Personal data, which you provided to the Administrator with a consent to process or for the purpose of fulfilling a contract in structured, regularly used and legible form and if technically possible, you have the right to request the Administrator to send these to another administrator.
- RIGHT TO RAISE OBJECTIONS against the processing of Personal data, which means that you can file a written or electronic objection against the processing of your Personal data, by which you cause that the Administrator does not process your Personal data any longer, unless he proves serious and justified reasons for processing, which prevail over your Interests or rights and freedoms.
- RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT against the processing of Personal data at the Data protection authority at: www.uoou.cz.
- All rights given by the preceding paragraph may be enforced from the Administrator either via a registered letter sent to his seat or by e-mail sent to the e-mail address above.
- Providing of personal data is required to fulfill contractual obligations or to fulfill the purpose of the contract or legal regulations. The result of failure to provide the data may be the refusal to conclude a contract – refusal to provide Services.
- No automated deciding or profiling is based on the processed Personal data.
- Should the Administrator use the personal data for other purposes than given in this information clause, he will provide you with information about this purpose without a delay, including all other information contained herein.
- This document is valid as of May 25th, 2018.