Quick and easy skin rejuvenation using stem cells or hyaluronic acid
Mesotherapy is nowadays one of the most popular and most effective non-surgical method for the correction of skin problems. Mesotherapy is a minimally invasive procedure where special treatment solutions are applied using microinjection into the middle layer of the skin. Therapeutic solutions contain high concentrations of vitamins, amino acids and coenzymes. These substances are essential for rejuvenation. Mesotherapy cocktails include vitamins (A, C, E, D, B vitamins, PP, etc.), elements (Co, Ni, Zn, Si), hyaluronic acid. They are rich in high quality primary actives in perfect ratio that ensures results. We provide suitable injectable formulas that are specific to the needs of each patient. Different combinations of ingredients are used to achieve different results depending on the goal of the treatment
- Skin is looking rejuvenated
- This procedure can be used to tone and tighten sagging skin
- Acne elimination
Before the treatment an area is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Ultra-thin needle injects a solution into the middle layer of skin (the dermis), approximately 3 mm in depth.The needles used in Mesotherapy are very short and thin(4 mm) Injections are almost painless because of the extreme thinness of needles used. If the patient is sensitive to pain, it is possible to apply an anesthetic cream. For the best results we recomend that sessions are made 2-3x after 3-4 week interval.
The Side Effects of Mesotherapy
Recovery after mesotherapy is very individual and depends on the extent of the procedure and skin type. Patients are usually able to return to their normal social and working lives next day. Sometimes a slight swelling or bruising may persist which are absorbed within a few days. Patients should avoid intense sunshine and apply sunblocks (high safety factor SPF-50) immediately after treatment and subsequent two days
What is the mesotherapy for hair? This is a method by which various substances that enhance hair growth are injected into the scalp.
The purposes of the procedure are:
- Stop hair loss.
- Extend the phase of active growth and development.
- Provide hair follicles with all the necessary nutrition.
- Recover lost skin scalp function.
- Strengthen the hair and increase their density.
- Stimulate the blood supply to the hair follicles, so that new hair can grow.
- Normalize the function of sebaceous glands of the scalp.
Indications for the sessions of mesotherapy are:
- Hair loss and varying degrees of alopecia,
- Dryness and increased brittleness,
- Split ends,
- Seborrhea, dandruff and itching in the scalp,
- Damaged hair growth caused by ultraviolet irradiation, medication, diet, coloring, chemical wave and discoloration,
- Focal baldness (ringworm),
- Change in the structure and amount of hair after parturition,
- Premature appearance of gray hair,
- Period of preparing to the scalp for transplantation.
Contraindications to mesotherapy for hair:
- Heightened sensitivity and individual intolerance of individual components of the mesococtail,
- The period of pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- Benign and malignant neoplasms,
- Diseases of the endocrine system,
- Decreased immunity,
- Violation of coagulability and systemic blood diseases,
- Presence of stones in the gallbladder,
- Inflammatory skin processes caused by a viral, bacterial, fungal infection,
- Taking medications that affect the process of blood coagulation (anticoagulants, disaggregants),
- Time of menstruation,
- Mental abnormalities, including epilepsy.
Cocktails for mesotherapy for hair penetrate deep into the layers of the skin and not only help hair to become healthy and beautiful again, but also have a beneficial effect to the whole body, cleaning it and improving the performance of all organs and systems. Dandruff stops appearing, the process of sebum release comes back to normal.
After one course (8-10 sessions), the hair stops falling out, and new ones appear next to old hairs. The hair itself becomes obedient, soft and shiny. But to get the final result, you may need several courses of 8-10 procedures that can be carried out throughout the year.
Recommendations after a course of mesotherapy for hair
- Do not take a shower or bath after the treatment for 8-10 hours.
- Do not visit the solarium and do not stay for a long time under the sun for 2 days after therapy.
Injections of MESOTHERAPY will immediately restore your skin's hydration. You will get rid of the first wrinkles on your forehead, around your nose, around your eyes, and the nasor creases. Mesotherapy is recommended for thin, dehydrated or oily skin (the origin of these seemingly different problems is the same, namely lack of moisture). For best results we recommend you to perform two or three treatments at 2-3 weeks; then - 1 treatment every 2-3 months for maintenance depending on the condition of the skin.
Procedure length is 90 min.