- Passive pigmentation caused by hormonal imbalance.
- Inflammatory pigmentation associated with external exposure (sunburn, chemical burn, perfume, allergies).
- Photodamage skin.
- Cleansing the face with a tonic that has a light whitening effect.
- Peeling based on koic acid, which suppresses melanogenesis.
- Atraumatic facial cleansing with ultrasound.
- Whey, flax and kojic acid oils serum, which prevents the appearance of pigmentation and restores the skin’s epidermal barrier.
- Enzyme mask superficially removes pigment, normalizes metabolic processes and melanogenesis.
- The final cream based on ascorbic and citric acid, nourishes the skin, whitens it.
For more efficient removal of pigmentation, a combination with IPL is recommended.