BioRePeelCl3 is an innovative product, its action is based on mild exfoliation combined with powerful skin proliferation, stimulation of biosynthesis processes that help restore skin structure.
The procedure is based on the process of exfoliation combined with increased stimulation of biosynthesis and subsequent replacement of dead skin cells with new ones. This allows for a short period of time to completely restore the structure of the skin and rejuvenate them in a natural way.
Advantages over other methods
BioRePeelCl3 is a unique product with a two-phase structure: lipophilic and hydrophilic. The lipophilic phase protects the active substances from oxidation. At the same time, it has moisturizing, protective properties, promotes the formation of a hydrolipidic mantle. The hydrophilic phase includes the action of a unique blend of:
- trichloroacetic acid;
- polyhydroxy acids;
- alpha hydroxy acids;
- beta hydroxy acids;
- amino acids, vitamins.
The phase performs the functions of deep biostimulation and revitalization in addition to the expected effect.
The peel contains the following active ingredients:
- Lactobionic, salicylic, tartaric acid;
- Squalane and arginine, perfectly moisturizing the skin;
- Glycine and proline, amino acids that are part of collagen;
- Sodium ascorbate;
- Citric and gamma-aminobutyric acid.
Indications and recommendations for use
Biorepil is suitable for patients of all ages. It can be done both for the face and for the whole body, at any time of the year. Among the indications for peeling BioRePeelCl3:
- Dryness and dehydration of the skin;
- Acne and post-acne, even if the rash is in the acute stage;
- Age-related aging of the skin;
- Fresh small scars;
- Melanosis and pigmentation;
- Shallow mimic wrinkles;
- Enlarged pores and too oily skin.