What could not even be imagined yesterday has become a reality today - SMAS lifting without a surgeon's scalpel.
This is the only procedure that does not target the skin, but the underlying muscle-aponeurotic layer (known to all as SMAS).
Ultrasonic SMAS-lifting is performed most often once and does not require rehabilitation (just imagine: no bruises, no terrible edema, no skin redness!). Those. right after the procedure, you can go on a date, because You will look great!
Indications for use:
- Sagging, laxity of the chin and neck area;
- Loss of clarity of the face oval and the contour of the submandibular zone;
- Loss of clarity of the lines of the contour of the lower jaw;
- Deepening of nasolabial folds, drooping of the corners of the mouth;
- Dropping eyebrows;
- Age changes;
- "Double" chin;
- Loss of lines of the contours of the cheekbones;
- Gravitational ptosis of facial and body tissues.
- The procedure is painless;
- Does not require special training and anesthesia;
- The procedure is performed once with the effect increasing in the future over 1-3 months;
- Sustainable, pronounced effect for 1-1.5 years;
- No need for a rehabilitation period.
What yesterday was impossible to even imagine, today has become a reality - SMAS lifting without a surgeon's scalpel.
The effect obtained as a result of the HIFU SMAS lifting procedure increases within 90 days after the procedure.
Prices can be changed (increased or decreased) in consultation with a specialist.