Hydro-vacuum facial cleansing is a facial cosmetic facial cleansing procedure using special equipment. Thermal water and vacuum are simultaneously supplied to the handle of the device.
The main effects of vacuum cleaning:
- lymphatic drainage;
- normalization of the sebaceous glands;
- alignment of skin tone;
- improvement of blood circulation;
- reduction of swelling;
Indications for vacuum cleaning:
- combined or oily skin with dilated pores;
- reduced turgor;
- increased oily skin;
- enlarged pores;
- comedones (black dots);
- uneven skin texture.
Contraindications to carrying out vacuum cleaning of the face:
- couperosis (capillary mesh);
- chronic dermatosis;
- dry and thin skin;
- exacerbation of skin inflammatory diseases.